To be a champion in providing affordable, enjoyable, and social curling programs for people of all ages and abilities.
By promoting the social aspects of curling, we will grow our membership in a sustainable manner, ensuring the strong tradition of curling in Berwick and the surrounding area thrives for generations to come.
Emphasize a Positive Curling Experience:
- Curling is a fun, rewarding experience that provides the opportunity to cultivate friendships in a life-long sport.
- We encourage positive social interaction in all aspects of the usage of our facility.
- All curlers are important, and therefore, we provide training, while encouraging and supporting their pursuit of excellence in competitive and recreational curling alike, all at a reasonable cost.
- We encourage our curlers to continually seek out opportunities to mentor newer members and participants in the interest of expanding their knowledge, abilities, and love of the sport.
- We believe it is important to appropriately recognize the efforts and accomplishments of our members, on and off the ice.
- We share the curling experience collaboratively and cooperatively across the organization. We all have a stake in the success of our club and sport.
- Volunteerism is the foundation for our club’s existence and an expectation of all members, ensuring member ‘ownership’ in our Club.
- Transparency in planning, decision-making, management and operations is critical to developing trust and shared commitment in sustaining this organization.
- Effective, broad communications are critical to sustaining and growing our club.
- We welcome the public by sharing the curling experience.
- A managed, deliberate, and fiscally responsible approach to growth, while focusing on a positive curling experience, is essential.